Your business in a great Berlin location
In addition to refined work and event space, we also offer you a business address - so that you can give your project the appropriate home it deserves. As with all other services at Office Club, your business address may be booked either as an individual service or as a supplement to a Club membership. This smart addition is already included in some of the memberships. For more information, please see our full list of prices and service or the comprehensive description of our fixed or shared work space.
Your business address is clearly identified as belonging to your business and it works without having to include Office Club or "C/O" in the address field. If you want to make Office Club your exclusive company headquarters we recommend our Virtual Office package.
The business address is an important aspect of your company and the image you convey to the outside world. It is not a trivial detail. In order to give you more time to concentrate on the really important things, we handle both the processing and forwarding of mail based on your instructions. In addition to mail forwarding, we also offer a convenient mail scanning service. Your mail is scanned on-site upon arrival and provided to you in digital form, meaning you will already have access to important information before your business mail arrives in your physical letterbox. You will also have access to several additional services at the Club location, including an automatic 50% discount on the use of conference rooms.
Rent your business address right here, at any time
You can book your own business address through this website at any time. After confirmation and successful setup, it is will be ready to use almost immediately. The monthly rate will be based on the minimum contract duration picked: Sign up for 12 months and your rate will be a little lower than for three months option. Think of it as a minimum duration - at the end of chosen period, the service will be automatically renewed for the same duration while you don't have to lift a finger. In either case we will always do our best to be a solid, reliable partner your company can rely on.
Prices & services
Find all services and prices for our business address solutions at a glance below. All prices are net prices excl. valid VAT. If you need assistance with booking or have questions in advance about memberships or other services, feel free to contact us – we're standing by.
|Business address 3||Business address 12|
|Minimum term||3 months||12 months|
|Scan service plus €1,49 / letter||€29||€29|
|Mail forwarding / envelope||€5 plus postage||€5 plus postage|
|Conference rooms||50% discount||50% discount|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between a business address and a Virtual Office?
- Your business address at Office Club allows you to use our location as the address for your business. It also gives you the option to use several other services and amenities provided by the Club, as well as a discount on conference room bookings. Additional services can be booked and used at any time, including a sign for your company, lockers and much more. Should you wish to use the address for entries in official public registries (such as the Business Registry), a Virtual Office / company headquarters is more suitable, unless the business address is noted under the company headquarters address as a dependent branch or purely as a mailing address. Should you book a Virtual Office as your professional home, you are entitled to use the Club for four days (included days) each month. You may, of course, have additional days at any time.
- How quickly will my business address be available?
- After booking your business address and receiving the ensuing confirmation from us, your business address is ready for use. However, incoming business mail cannot be processed until you have provided written authorization giving our staff the legal right to handle your mail. If you have any questions about booking or setting up your business address, we are available to assist Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. (with the exception of holidays).
- Do I have to pick up mail myself or is it possible to have it forwarded to me?
- We can do both. All incoming mail is sorted at the Club location and held for you for pickup. But we can also collect and forward your mail to you. You can choose between daily, weekly, twice monthly or monthly mail forwarding, whichever works best for you. You make this decision at the time you book the service through our online booking system and can change it at any time. We charge only the postage and a small packing and processing fee for each bundle of mail.
- How does the optional scan service work?
- Our scan service is designed for all members who want to receive their mail the day it arrives. If you book the scan service, your mail will be discretely opened by our staff, the content scanned and then sent to you in digital form. Book your scan service at any time!