FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
We do our best to present our concept and our services as transparently and coherently as possible. This credo is also reflected in this website, which is designed to provide a clear overview of the most important aspects of the Office Club. In some cases and for certain services, of course, there are still questions that we get asked regularly. To help you with your research, we have answered some of those frequently asked questions below.
- Coworking is primarily aimed at the self-employed, freelancers and creatives, along with small and medium-sized businesses that appreciate flexible workspaces in an inspiring and communicative environment that doesn’t require investment in infrastructure or deposits. Larger companies also benefit from added flexibility, providing off-site workspace for individual employees or entire project teams. In addition to desk space, coworking sites offer significant opportunities for the networking of ideas and concepts, thus creating added value for those who take advantage of them. In addition to technical infrastructure, such as internet, printers, copiers and scanners, Office Club has a variety of other offerings, including events and the possibility to take part in organizing them.
- The simplest way is by using the booking form on the Office Club website. The form allows you to easily choose from our wide array of products and services, which you can begin using on your desired start day at the Club. The same applies to conference room bookings. Following your successful booking, you receive access to your personal Club Account, which allows you to review your booking history (and much more) and gives you the possibility to comfortably book additional services and products.
- The Club Card is your individual RFID keycard for Office Club. Upon signing up for membership, you receive your own personal card that is linked to your customer account. Depending on the services booked, the card provides you with access to the site. If you book 24/7 access, you can come and go at any time: How and when you choose to work is completely up to you. All of our on-site services, such as coffee and snacks from the Club Café, can be booked to your personal account using your Club Card.
- All memberships and additional services at Office Club have minimum terms that start in most cases from only one (additional services, flexible memberships) or three (office desks, business address, virtual office) calendar months. All booked products and services may be cancelled until 14 days before the end of each term. Otherwise, the term is renewed again for the same duration. Please see our pricing and services list for more info about the respective terms and conditions.
- Of course. Our Club team is happy to receive mail sent to your own on-site business address. Should you so desire, we are also happy to forward your mail to a different address. We also offer a scanning service. Upon receipt, your mail is discreetly opened, scanned and sent to you in digital form to ensure that you already have all the important information you need by the time the forwarded mail arrives in your physical letterbox. You can find detailed information under “Office Services” on the relevant product pages.
- Our on-site Club Café offers snacks in addition to both warm and cold drinks. We are also happy to arrange for catering upon request. Furthermore, our locations are surrounded by an excellent selection of restaurants and cafés for a wide variety of palates.
- We do our best to make all our spaces wheelchair accessible. We are happy to provide you with site-specific Club information prior to your visit.
- As with all "normal" additional costs (like electricity, cleaning, etc.), wireless internet access is also included in your monthly fee.
- As a member, you have access to your personal Club Account, which allows you to make extensive changes to your settings and view stored information at any time. That provides you with complete transparency regarding the services you have booked, your account balance and your invoices. You can also use your Club Account to book additional memberships and services and to reserve conference rooms – all according to your needs.
- We offer support from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. (with the exception of public holidays). We can be reached by phone (+49 30 22 33 44 55) or by email (info(at)officeclub.com). We always strive to get back to you as quickly as possible!
- We currently offer payment by credit card or by SEPA bank transfer.
- We welcome any and all suggestions. The best way to contact us is by phone (+49 30 22 33 44 55) or by email (info(at)officeclub.com).
- Our support team is always available from Monday to Friday (except on holidays) between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. We can be reached by phone (+49 30 22 33 44 55) or by email (info(at)officeclub.com). We look forward to hearing from you!
Who uses coworking spaces and why?
How do I book at Office Club?
How does the Club Card work?
Are there fixed (minimum) contract terms and notice periods?
Can I have my company mail delivered directly to the Club?
Is food and drink available at the Club?
Is Office Club wheelchair accessible?
Is internet access included in the membership fee?
Can I review my bookings, invoices, check-ins and other information online?
I have a question about a booking or an invoice. Who can I contact?
What payment possibilities are available?
I have a good idea for an event, a new service or similar. Who can I contact?
I have general questions about Office Club, who should I contact?
Flexible and dedicated desks
- Within the flexible group of club memberships (the “flexible” group), you have the choice between three different memberships. Depending on the membership chosen, different services are included in the monthly package. The most comprehensive of these memberships is the Hot Desk package, which covers all working days in the month, whereas the Night Desk covers the entire month at specified times. The Flex membership has a very low monthly membership fee, which includes your first check-in of the calendar month, and charges €19 for each additional check-in. Your membership fee thus depends in part on when and how often you wish to use the Club but also on the services you need in order to work most efficiently. All Club members get an automatic 50-percent discount on conference room bookings. All flexible memberships can be switched or cancelled at the end of each chosen term (1 month / 6 months / 12 months minimum term), as can all additional services booked.
- Of course. Office Club is happy to offer lockable office space with room for several coworkers. Additional dedicated workspaces in office rooms (Office Desk) can be booked individually. The spaces are lockable and only accessible with your personal Office Club Card (RFID keycard). The minimum term is just three calendar months. You are not required to pay a deposit or extra fees for electricity, internet, cleaning, etc.
- Fixed workspaces in the open-plan area or in the lockable office room are only assigned to a single person. Following your booking, the workspace (desk) is available only to you. In contrast to flexible workspaces, you do not have to clear your desk before you leave the Club. The same applies, of course, to the individual offices. Please see our price list for more detailed information about optional (bookable) or included elements of your membership.
- Just about immediately. You can book your membership and additional services at any time online. Clicking on "Book now" takes you directly to our order form, where you can choose to start on a date of your choosing should you not wish to get started immediately. During opening hours, our on-site team looks forward to welcoming you for your first visit to Office Club. If you wish to have a look at the Club before booking or should you have questions about the Club, we are of course happy to accommodate you. You can reach us by phone with any questions you may have from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (with the exception of public holidays) at +49 30 22 33 44 55.
- Typical additional costs like electricity, water, cleaning, internet, etc. are already included in our product prices. You are also not required to pay a deposit for your workspace.
- Just as we are happy to provide workspace to individuals, we also welcome entire teams looking for a great place to work on their projects. You can book a dedicated workspace – and all of our additional Office Club services – at any time using this website's online booking section. If you would like to book several desks at once, however, it is advantageous to contact us in advance to determine when and in which arrangement we will have sufficient space for your needs. The best way is to call us or write a short mail telling us what you need at info(at)officeclub.com. Our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible to share with you the options available at Office Club.
- Hot Desk members and those with a Flex membership may book their 24/7 access at any time. Once your Club Card has been set up for around-the-clock access, you will have unlimited access to the relevant parts of the Club. Dedicated Desks and Office Desks have 24/7 access included in their memberships.
- Our site is equipped with modern office hardware for printing, scanning and copying. Your personal Club Card provides access to these services and charges for their use will be listed on your monthly invoice.
- We have lockers on site that can be rented by the month so that you may store your laptop, documents and other valuables.
- Of course. All flexible memberships offered by Office Club can be switched at the end of each chosen term – regardless of whether you wish to upgrade or downgrade. Changes can easily be made directly in your Club account.
- You can cancel your Office Club membership at any time in accordance with the deadline prior to the end of your rental term. Cancellation does not, of course, have to mean goodbye forever. You can always use your Club account to make additional bookings in the future.
- Of course. The Club site is your professional home and is thus often the best place for meetings with customers, colleagues and others. Out of consideration for other co-workers, it makes sense to book a conference room for pre-planned or longer meetings.
- Yes. Even though the coworking atmosphere is communicative, most want to be able to make phone calls undisturbed. The level of background noise in the Club is comparable to normal open-plan offices and talking on the phone at a "normal" volume is completely acceptable. Should you wish to be undisturbed, we have set up "phone booths" that prevent other co-workers from being disturbed and offer you privacy during your phone calls.
- All Flex Memberships with a 12-month term have a holiday break option: You may choose one calendar month per year as your holiday break during which your monthly membership fee will not be charged. Should you, however, check in to the Club during your holiday break, the break is automatically cancelled, and your membership will be billed as before. After the holiday break, from the 1st day of the following month, your membership will be automatically back on track as usual. The month of your break will be added to your minimum term as the 13th month of the cycle.
What are the differences between the flexible memberships?
Can I rent an office space at Office Club?
What is the difference between dedicated and flexible workspace?
How quickly can I get started?
What extra costs will I be liable for?
I am looking for a space for several people / an entire team. Whom should I contact?
How do I get 24/7 access?
Is printing, scanning and copying available on site?
Are there lockers available?
I want to change my membership. Is that possible?
I would like to terminate my membership. What do I have to do?
I would like to receive visits from friends, colleagues or customers. Is that possible?
I spend a lot of time on the phone and would like to be able to speak undisturbed. Is that possible in the Club?
What is the "Holiday break" in the Flex Membership?
Business Address & Virtual Office
- Your business address at Office Club allows you to use our location as the address for your business. It also gives you the option to use several other services and amenities provided by the Club, as well as a discount on all conference room bookings. Additional services can be booked and used at any time, including a sign for your company, lockers and much more. Should you wish to use the address for entries in official public registries (such as the Business Registry), a Virtual Office / company headquarters is more suitable, unless the business address is noted under the company headquarters address as a dependent branch or purely as a mailing address. In addition, the Virtual Office as your professional home already includes the possibility of access to the site, which can be used flexibly.
- After booking your business address using this website, the process moves quickly. The handling of your incoming business mail can naturally only commence once the relevant form is signed, legally authorizing our team to do so. We also have to make sure that all legal requirements (as outlined by the Money Laundering Act, for example) are fully complied with and that you have been identified as a contractual partner legally and transparently. To avoid unnecessary delays, you will automatically be provided with the relevant information and documents immediately after completing your booking. If you have any questions about booking and setting up your new business address, please do not hesitate to contact us Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. (excluding public holidays).
- When booking your business address or Virtual Office, you have a choice between a term of three, six or 12 calendar months. "Term" always means "minimum term" in this context. If you do not cancel the product, it will be automatically extended at the end of the period by the same length of your original booking. It’s quite flexible and convenient.
- Yes, it is. Your business address will not include a "c/o" or any reference to Office Club. You also have the option of mounting a company sign in the Club at any time to complete your professional presentation.
- Either is, of course, possible. All incoming mail is sorted on site at the Club and set aside until you can pick it up. Alternately, we are happy to forward your mail to you. You can choose between daily, weekly and monthly forwarding, whichever is most convenient. You can enter your choice as you fill out your booking request through our online booking system and you can change it at any time. For each bundle of mail we forward, we only charge postage in addition to a small packing and handling fee.
What is the difference between a business address and a Virtual Office?
What do I need to do after booking to activate my business address?
For how long is my business address / Virtual Office valid?
Is my business address clearly recognizable as mine?
Do I have to pick up my mail myself or can I have it forwarded?
Meetings & events
- Our conference rooms can be booked online at any time using our booking form or through your own Club Account. There is no need to inquire whether specific times are available: Once you choose the room you want, the website indicates whether your desired time is available or if the room has already been reserved.
- Yes, non-members can also book our conference rooms. The booking times available are consistent with the Club's opening times. Our tip: Because of the automatic 50-percent discount on conference room bookings enjoyed by members, it is worth considering a membership (starting at €14.90 per month)!
- Our Club Café or kitchens reliably provide you and your colleagues with snacks and a large selection of hot and cold beverages. In advance of a meeting (by way of a text field during the conference room booking process, for example), you can inform us whether you need snacks and drinks made available prior to or during your event. Our friendly on-site Club team will take care of preparations in accordance with your needs. See the following question for information on more extensive catering services.
- Of course: We are happy to arrange for the complete catering of meetings or other events held at the Club. To ensure adequate planning and smooth service, we request that you notify us of your catering needs as soon as possible. Our on-site team is happy to answer your questions and provide information regarding catering. You can also use our booking form to indicate the kind of catering (type, number of people, etc.) you require. Details will be clarified prior to the event.
- including workshops, BarCamps and networking evenings. You are welcome to approach us with your non-binding inquiry to find out how we can help make your event idea a reality!