Your desk in a prime Berlin location
Our working world is in constant flux. Project and team work require maximum flexibility – just like the choice of a fitting work space. Office Club gives freelancers the chance to get out of their home office or business center. Productivity will increase immediately when working among like-minded people and without the need for long-term contracts or expensive investments in modern office equipment. Flexible work space allows startups to free themselves from their landlord so they can focus entirely on the success of their project. Established companies can also provide individual employees or entire teams with an attractive working environment including access to the Club community and all its advantages.
With an attractive working environment in a central Berlin location, Office Club offers everything that freelancers, employees and teams need to work productively. In addition to flexible work space, fixed work space located either in an open-plan office or lockable office rooms are available. Shared use of state-of-the-art office equipment, modern conference rooms and the convenience of a nearby Club bistro come with whatever work space you choose. Your colleagues and business partners can always count on a friendly welcome at the reception. Our Club facilities are bright, refined and equipped with high-quality office furniture, making sure that you can always be comfortable inviting customers and other business partners to visit.
Book at any time & start right away
Our flexible membership plans are tailored to your individual needs - needs that may change quickly depending on the different projects your are working on. From an entry-level membership fee of just €29 a month to the complete package, including your own business address, we offer you four different levels of membership. All memberships can be cancelled or changed on a month-to-month basis. Some already include services that can otherwise be booked as supplements. Lockers, business addresses, a hot dring flat rate at the Club bistro or 24/7 access are just a few of the options that you can top your membership off with. All members also get an automatic 50% discount on conference room bookings.
Prices & services
Find all services and prices for our flexible work space solutions at a glance below. All prices are net prices excl. valid VAT. If you need assistance with your booking or have questions about memberships or other services, feel free to contact us – we're standing by. This also applies to larger requests involving multiple colleagues or entire project teams.
|Additional day, each||€19||€14||€9||-|
|Minimum term||1 month||1 month||1 month||1 month|
|Conference rooms||50% discount||50% discount||50% discount||50% discount|
|Printer / copier / scanner||included||included||included||included|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the differences between the flexible memberships?
- With our flexible Office Club memberships, you have the choice between four different packages. Different memberships include different levels of services in the monthly package. The "larger" membership means more days included in the monthly package and a discount on additional days. The biggest, the Expert package, includes every working day of the month. The cost of your membership is based on how often you visit the Club location and also what you need to create optimal working conditions. All Club members receive a 50% discount on conference room bookings. Our flexible memberships can be changed or cancelled each calendar month. The same applies to additional services.
- How soon can I start?
- Almost immediately. You can book your membership, including desired additional services, online at any time. We will begin processing your membership from the minute you click on "book now". Should you not want to start immediately, it is also possible to enter a starting date of your choice. Our on-site team is pleased to welcome you during opening hours on your first visit to the Club. If you would like a tour of the Club or need more information prior to signing up for a membership, we're happy to speak with you at any time. We can be reached by telephone to answer any questions or requests from Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. at +49 30 22 33 44 55 (with the exception of holidays).
- What do "included days" and "additional days" mean?
- Included days are the working days at the co-working space that are already covered in the membership fee. For example: The Pro membership fee covers six working days at the Club. Starting on the seventh day, "additional days" will booked at an extra cost. This process happens automatically during check-in at the Club – you don't have to manually book anything or register. To ensure complete transparency, your check-ins can be reviewed in your Club Account along with any fees accrued. With Expert memberships and fixed workspaces, all monthly work days are covered.
- Is it possible to test the Club before joining?
- Absolutely. We offer a free trial day for anyone still trying to make up their mind. This allows you to get an impression of Office Club and also whether the environment is suitable for your current project or the manner in which you work. As with everything else, the free trial day can be booked online and is, of course, non-binding. The trial day can be used within 30 days of the time it is booked.
- I need more than one workspace. Who do I contact?
- Many of our members aren't alone when they begin working here, instead bringing an entire team with them. That's no problem. As with everything else at Office Club, you can reserve workspaces flexibly and at any time using our online booking system. When reserving multiple workspaces, it generally makes sense to first decide on when and in which configuration these spaces will be needed. The best way to handle this is to either call us or to send a short email addressing your needs to info(at)officeclub.com. Our team will contact you directly and inform you of the options available at Office Club. In addition to flexible workspaces, we also offer fixed alternatives. The spaces can be rented specifically and will be reserved for you and your colleagues. This ensures that you always sit together and can work productively.