dyn. Box Flex FB EN
dyn. Box Flex GDisp EN
dyn. Box Flex GSuch EN
dyn. Box Flex HAL EN
Book your shared desk in a prime Berlin location
Our working world is in constant flux. Project and team work require maximum flexibility – just like your choice of the adequate workspace. Office Club gives freelancers the chance to get out of their home office or business center. Productivity increases immediately when you cowork with like-minded people and without the need for long-term contracts or expensive investments in modern office equipment. Booking flexible workspace allows startups to free themselves from their landlord so that they can focus entirely on the success of their project. Established companies may provide their employees or entire teams with an attractive working environment including access to the Club community and all its advantages.
With an attractive working environment in a central Berlin location, Office Club offers everything that freelancers, employees and teams need in order to work productively. In addition to flexible workspace, fixed workspace - either in an open-plan office or lockable office rooms - are readily available. Shared use of state-of-the-art office equipment, modern conference rooms and the convenience of the on-site Club bistro come with whatever workspace you choose. Your colleagues and business partners can always count on a friendly welcome at the reception. Our Club facilities are bright, refined and equipped with high-quality office furnishings, making sure that you can always be comfortable inviting customers and other business partners to visit.
Pick a membership & start right away
Our flexible membership plans are tailored to your individual needs - needs that may change quickly depending on the different projects your are working on. Somewhere between the Flex Membership from just €12.90 a month and a complete package, including your own business address, we offer you a great variety of individual combinations of services. All memberships may be cancelled or switched on a flexible basis. Some already include services that may otherwise be booked as extras. Lockers, discounted business addresses, beverage flat rates at the Club bistro or 24/7 access are just a few of the options that you may top your membership off with. All members book conference rooms with an automatic 50% discount on the regular price.
Prices & services
Find all services and prices for our flexible desk solutions at a glance below. All prices are net prices excl. valid VAT. If you need assistance with your booking or have questions about memberships or other services, feel free to contact us – we're standing by. This also applies to larger requests involving multiple colleagues or entire project teams.
|Flex Membership||Hot Desk||Night Desk|
|Membership mth.||from €12.90||from €199||from €59|
|Access||9am - 7pm (weekdays)||9am - 7pm (weekdays)||6pm - 9am|
|Included days, mth.||1||all weekdays||all days|
|Add. days, each||€19||-||€19|
|24/7 access mth.||€19||€19||-|
|50% discount on conference rooms||included||included||included|
|25% discount on business address||included||included||included|
|Hot beverage flat||€19||€19||-|
|Bistro with free water dispenser||included||included||included|
|Free drink each visit||included||-||-|
|Cleaning & add. costs||included||included||included|
|Printer, copier, scanner||included||included||included|
FAQ Shared desks
- What are the differences between the flexible memberships?
- Flexible memberships (type "Hot desk") allow you to choose between three different membership models. Each model is a package of monthly services. Our "largest", the Hot Desk membership, includes all weekdays (Monday to Friday) of the calendar month, the Night Desk includes all days for the times specified in the membership details. Your membership fee thus depends in part on when and how often you wish to use the Club but also on the services you need in order to work most efficiently. All Club members get an automatic 50% discount on conference room bookings. Our flexible memberships can be switched or cancelled at the end of each chosen term, as can all additional services booked.
- How soon can I start?
- Almost immediately. You can book your membership, including desired additional services, online at any time. We will begin processing your membership from the minute you click on "book now". Should you not want to start immediately, it is also possible to enter a starting date of your choice. Our on-site team is pleased to welcome you during opening hours on your first visit to the Club. If you would like a tour of the Club or need more information prior to signing up for a membership, we're happy to speak with you at any time. We can be reached by telephone to answer any questions or requests from Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. at +49 30 22 33 44 55 (with the exception of holidays).
- Is it possible to test the Club before joining?
- Absolutely. We offer a free trial day for everyone still trying to make up their minds. This allows you to get an impression of Office Club and also whether the environment is suitable for your current project or the manner in which you work. Sign up for your trial right here on this page (look for the yellow box).
- I need more than one workspace. Who do I contact?
- Many of our members aren't alone when they begin working here, instead bringing an entire team with them. That's no problem. As with everything else at Office Club, you can reserve workspaces flexibly and at any time using our online booking system. When reserving multiple desks, it generally makes sense to first decide on when and in which configuration these spaces will be needed. The best way to handle this is to either call us or to send a short email addressing your needs to info(at)officeclub.com. Our team will contact you directly and inform you of the options available at Office Club. In addition to flexible workspace, we also offer fixed alternatives. The space can be rented specifically and will be reserved for you and your colleagues. This ensures that you always sit together and can work productively.
- What is a "Holiday break" (Flex Membership)?
- All Flex Memberships with 12 month term have a holiday break option: You may choose one calendar month per year as your holiday break during which your monthly membership fee will not be charged - as you are not using the Club anyway. Should you, however, check in to the Club during your holiday break, the break is automatically cancelled and your membership will be billed as beforel. After the holiday break, from the 1st day of the following month, your membership will be automatically back on track as usual. The month of your break will be added to your minimum term as the 13th month of the cycle.