dyn. Box Flex FB EN
dyn. Box Flex GDisp EN
dyn. Box Flex GSuch EN
dyn. Box Flex HAL EN
Book your shared desk in Berlin
Project and team work require maximum flexibility – just like your choice of adequate workspace. With its attractive working environment in a central Berlin location, Office Club offers everything that freelancers and founders as well as companies and their employees need in order to work productively:
Sharing of state-of-the-art office equipment, modern conference rooms and the convenience of an on-site Club bistro are the foundation of your membership. Our Club facilities are bright, refined and equipped with high-quality furnishings. We have designed the space to be the perfect place for all kinds of working situations, e.g. you working with your team. Your colleagues, clients and business partners can always count on a friendly welcome at the reception, so that you can be comfortable inviting your guests to the Club.
Shared desks from €12,90 - start right away
Use your flexible membership right away and - if needed - switch to another on a monthly basis. All memberships may be tailored to your individual needs - needs that may change quickly depending on the different projects that you are working on. Between our Flex Membership from just €12.90 a month or the more comprehensive Hot Desk package, you may choose freely between a great number of additional services, such as lockers, 24/7 access, beverage flat rates or your own business address. Just how you like it. As a Club member you will also get an automatic 50% discount on your conference room bookings.
By the way: Apart from flexible coworking workspace we also offer lockable office space and fixed desks in an open-plan office.
Prices & services: Shared desks
We are looking forward to helping you with any questions and individual requests. This, of course, also applies to bigger requests involving multiple colleagues or entire project teams.
|Night Desk||Hot Desk|
|from € 59 / mth.||from € 199 / mth.|
|Access||6 pm - 9 am⁵||9 am - 7 pm (weekdays)|
|Desk type||Hot desk (flexible)||Hot desk (flexible)|
|24/7 access / mth.||-||€ 19|
|Hot beverage flat / mth. (weekdays 9 am - 7 pm)||-||€ 19|
|50% discount on conference rooms|
|Business address / mth.||€ 59||€ 59|
|Bistro with free water dispenser|
|Cleaning & add. costs|
|Printer, copier, scanner|
All prices are net prices excl. valid VAT.
¹ After expiration of contract.
² Memberships with 12 months term only; May be activated for one calendar month per year.
⁵ €19 / day outside these hours.
FAQ: Shared desks
- Our working world is in constant flux. Using a coworking space is the contemporary way of working. Office Club gives freelancers the chance to get out of their home office or business center. Productivity increases immediately when you cowork with like-minded people and without the need for long-term contracts or expensive investments in modern office equipment. Booking flexible workspace allows startups to free themselves from their landlord so that they can focus entirely on the success of their project. Established companies may provide their employees or entire teams with an attractive working environment including access to the Club community and all its advantages. There are so many good reasons to come and try coworking yourself - we would love to help find a perfect solution for you and your individual situation.
- Flexible memberships (type "Hot desk") allow you to choose between three different membership models. Each model is a package of monthly services. Our "largest", the Hot Desk membership, includes all weekdays (Monday to Friday) of the calendar month, the Night Desk includes all days for the times specified in the membership details. Your membership fee thus depends in part on when and how often you wish to use the Club but also on the services you need in order to work most efficiently. All Club members get an automatic 50% discount on conference room bookings. Our flexible memberships can be switched or cancelled at the end of each chosen term, as can all additional services booked.
- Almost immediately. You can book your membership, including desired additional services, online at any time. We will begin processing your membership from the minute you click on "book now". Should you not want to start immediately, it is also possible to enter a starting date of your choice. Our on-site team is pleased to welcome you during opening hours on your first visit to the Club. If you would like a tour of the Club or need more information prior to signing up for a membership, we're happy to speak with you at any time. We can be reached by telephone to answer any questions or requests from Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. at +49 30 22 33 44 55 (with the exception of holidays).
- Absolutely. We offer a free trial day for everyone still trying to make up their minds. This allows you to get an impression of Office Club and also whether the environment is suitable for your current project or the manner in which you work. Sign up for your trial right here on this page (look for the yellow box).
- Many of our members aren't alone when they begin working here, instead bringing an entire team with them. That's no problem. As with everything else at Office Club, you can reserve workspaces flexibly and at any time using our online booking system. When reserving multiple desks, it generally makes sense to first decide on when and in which configuration these spaces will be needed. The best way to handle this is to either call us or to send a short email addressing your needs to info(at)officeclub.com. Our team will contact you directly and inform you of the options available at Office Club. In addition to flexible workspace, we also offer fixed alternatives. The space can be rented specifically and will be reserved for you and your colleagues. This ensures that you always sit together and can work productively.
- All Flex Memberships with 12 month term have a holiday break option: You may choose one calendar month per year as your holiday break during which your monthly membership fee will not be charged - as you are not using the Club anyway. Should you, however, check in to the Club during your holiday break, the break is automatically cancelled and your membership will be billed as beforel. After the holiday break, from the 1st day of the following month, your membership will be automatically back on track as usual. The month of your break will be added to your minimum term as the 13th month of the cycle.