FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
We do our best to present our concept and our services as transparent and coherent as possible. This website was designed to reflect this credo. Of course there are some questions that we get asked more frequently than others and therefore deserve to be dealt with in more detail. We hope the Frequently Asked Questions compiled on this page will be of help for you:
- Coworking is a great solution for all self-employed people, freelancers and creative types but also for small and mid-sized companies who value flexible workspace in an inspiring, communicative environment and without the need to invest in infrastructure or deposits. Larger companies also benefit from added flexibility, providing off-site workspace for individual employees or entire project teams. In addition to desk space, coworking sites offer significant space for the networking of ideas and concepts, thus creating added value for those who take advantage of them. In addition to technical infrastructure, such as Internet, printers, copiers and scanners, the Office Club makes a variety of other offerings available, including relevant events and the possibility to take part in organizing such events.
- The simplest way is by using the booking form on the Office Club website. The form allows you to easily choose from our wide array of services and products, which you can immediately begin using on your first day at the Club. The same holds true for conference room bookings. Following your successful booking, you also have access to your personal Club Account, which allows you to review your booking history and gives you the possibility to comfortably book additional services and products.
- The Club Card is your individual RFID keycard for the Office Club. Upon signing up for a membership, you receive your own personal card that is linked to your customer account. Depending on the services booked, the card provides you with access to the site. If you book a 24/7 access, you can come and go at any time: How and when you choose to work is completely up to you. All of our on-site services, such as coffee and snacks from the Bistro, can be put to your personal account using your Club Card.
- All memberships and additional services at Office Club have a certain minimum term that in most is not more than one (additional services) or three (memberships) calendar months. Please see our price list for more info about terms and conditions.
- Of course. Our Club team is happy to receive mail sent to your own business address. Should you so desire, we are also happy to forward your mail to a different address – all in accordance to your wishes. Our scanning service is a further option that can be booked: Prior to forwarding, incoming mail is discretely opened and scanned. That allows you to receive important information on the day the mail arrives. Additional information can be found under "Office Services" on the relevant product pages.
- Our on-site Bistro offers snacks in addition to both warm and cold drinks. We are also happy to arrange for catering upon request. Our location is also surrounded by an excellent selection of restaurants and cafés for a wide variety of palates.
- We do our best to make all our spaces wheelchair accessible. We are happy to provide you with site-specific information prior to your visit.
- As with all "normal" additional costs (like electricity, cleaning, etc.), wireless Internet access is also included in your monthly fee.
- When you sign up for an Office Club membership, you receive a Club Account, which allows you to make changes to your settings at any time and review all information associated with your membership. That provides you with complete transparency regarding the services you have booked, your account balance and your invoices. You can also use your Club Account to book additional memberships and services and to reserve conference rooms – completely according to your needs.
- We offer support from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 6 pm We can be reached by phone (+49 30 22 33 44 55) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We always strive to get back to you as quickly as possible!
- Currently we offer payment by credit card or by SEPA bank transfer.
- We welcome any and all suggestions. The best way to contact us is by phone (+49 30 22 33 44 55) or by email (email@example.com). We look forward to hearing from you!
- Our support team is there for you Mondays to Fridays (except on holidays) between 9 am and 6 pm via phone (+49 30 22 33 44 55) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to hearing from you!
Who uses coworking spaces and why?
How do I book at Office Club?
How does the Club Card work?
Are there fixed (minimum) rental periods?
Can I have my company mail delivered directly to the Club?
Is food and drink available at the Club?
Is Office Club wheelchair accessible?
Is Internet access included in the membership fee?
Can I review my bookings, invoices, check-ins and other information online?
I have a question about a booking or an invoice. Who can I contact?
What payment possibilities are available?
I have a good idea for an event, a new service or similar. Who can I contact?
I have general questions about Office Club, who should I contact?
Flexible & dedicated desks
- Flexible memberships (type "Hot desk") allow you to choose between three different membership models. Each model is a package of monthly services. Our "largest", the Hot Desk membership, includes all weekdays (Monday to Friday) of the calendar month, the Night Desk includes all days for the times specified in the membership details. Your membership fee thus depends in part on when and how often you wish to use the Club but also on the services you need in order to work most efficiently. All Club members get an automatic 50% discount on conference room bookings. Our flexible memberships can be switched or cancelled at the end of each chosen term, as can all additional services booked.
- Office Club is happy to offer lockable office space with room for several coworkers. Dedicated workspace in office rooms (Office Desk) can be booked individually. The spaces are lockable and only accessible with your personal Office Club Card (RFID keycard). The minimum term is just three calendar months. You are not required to pay a deposit or extra fees for electricity, Internet, cleaning or the like.
- Dedicated workspace – whether it is a Dedicated Desk in our open-plan office or an Office Desk in a lockable office room – are only assigned to a single person. Following your booking, it is available only to you. In contrast to flexible workspace (type "Hot desks"), you do not have to clear your desk before you leave the Club. Dedicated workspace areas are located in a special part of the Club that can only be accessed with your pre-programmed Club Card (keycard). Please see our price list for more detailed info about optional or included elements of your membership.
- Immediately. You can book your membership and additional services at any time online. Clicking on "Book now" takes you directly to our order form, where you can choose to start on a date of your choice should you not wish to get started immediately. During opening hours, our on-site team looks forward to welcoming you for your first visit to Office Club. If you wish to have a look at the Club before booking or should you have questions about the Club, we are of course happy to accommodate you. You can reach us by phone with any questions you may have from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (with the exception of holidays) at +49 30 22 33 44 55.
- None. Typical additional costs like electricity, water, cleaning, internet, etc. are all included in our product prices. You also do not have to pay a deposit for your workspace.
- Just as we are happy to provide workspace to individuals, we also welcome entire teams looking for a great place to work on their projects. You can book dedicated workspace – and all of our additional Office Club services – at any time using this website's online booking section. If you would like to book several desks at once, however, it is advantageous to contact us in advance to determine when and in what arrangement we will have sufficient space for your needs. Call us directly at +49 30 22 33 44 55 or write us a short email telling us what you need at email@example.com. Our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
- Hot Desk members and those with a Flexible membership may book their 24/7 access at any time. Once your Club Card has been set up for around-the-clock access, you will have unlimited access to the relevant parts of the Club. Dedicated Desks and Office Desks already have 24/7 access included.
- Our site is equipped with modern office hardware for printing, scanning and copying. Your personal Club Card provides access to these services and charges for their use will be listed on your next monthly invoice.
- We have lockers on site to be rented by the month so that you may store your laptop, documents and other valuables.
- Of course it is. All flexible memberships offered by Office Club can be switched at the end of each chosen term - regardless of whether you wish to upgrade or downgrade. Switches can easily be made directly in your Club account.
- You can cancel your Office Club membership at any time in accordance with the deadline prior to the end of your rental term. Cancellation does, of course, not have to mean goodbye forever. You may alsways use your Club account to make additional bookings in the future.
- Of course it is. The Club site is your professional home and is thus often the best place for meetings with customers, colleagues and others. Out of consideration for other co-workers, it makes sense to book a conference room for pre-planned or longer meetings.
- Yes. Though the co-working atmosphere is communicative, most want to be able to make phone calls undisturbed. The level of background noise in the Club is comparable to normal open-plan offices and talking on the phone at a "normal" volume is completely acceptable. Should you wish to be undisturbed, we have set up "phone booths" that prevent other co-workers from being disturbed and offer you privacy during your phone calls.
- All Flex Memberships with 12 month term have a holiday break option: You may choose one calendar month per year as your holiday break during which your monthly membership fee will not be charged - as you are not using the Club anyway. Should you, however, check in to the Club during your holiday break, the break is automatically cancelled and your membership will be billed as beforel. After the holiday break, from the 1st day of the following month, your membership will be automatically back on track as usual. The month of your break will be added to your minimum term as the 13th month of the cycle.
What are the differences between the flexible memberships?
Can I rent an office room at Office Club?
Where is the difference between dedicated and flexible workspace?
How quickly can I get started?
What extra costs will I be liable for?
I am looking for a space for several people / an entire team. Whom should I contact?
How do I get 24/7 access?
Is printing, scanning and copying available on site?
Are there lockers to use?
I want to switch my membership. Is that possible?
I would like to terminate my membership. What do I have to do?
I would like to receive visits from friends, colleagues or customers. Is that possible?
I spend a lot of time on the phone and would like to be able to speak undisturbed. Is that possible in the Club?
What is a "Holiday break" (Flex Membership)?
Business address & Virtual Office
- Your business address at Office Club allows you to use our location as the address for your business. It also gives you the option to use several other services and amenities provided by the Club, as well as a discount on conference room bookings. Additional services can be booked and used at any time, including a sign for your company, lockers and much more. Should you wish to use the address for entries in official public registries (such as the Business Registry), a Virtual Office / company headquarters is more suitable, unless the business address is noted under the company headquarters address as a dependent branch or purely as a mailing address. By choosing a Virtual Office as your professional home, the use of the site on one weekday (Mon - Fri) a month is included, with additional days bookable at any time.
- After booking your business address and receiving our confirmation, you can begin using your company mailing address immediately. We will, of course, only begin handling your incoming company mail once you have signed an authorization giving our team the legal authority to do so. We are happy to answer your questions pertaining to the booking and setup of your business address from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. (with the exception of holidays).
- When booking your business address or Virtual Office, you have a choice between a term of 3, 6 or 12 calendar months. "Term" alsways means "minimum term" in this context. If you do not cancel the product, it will be automatically extended at the end of the period by the same length of your original booking.
- Yes, it is. Your business address will not include a "c/o" or any reference to Office Club. You also have the option of mounting a company sign in the Club at any time to complete your professional presentation.
- It is, of course, up to you. All incoming mail is sorted on site at the Club and set aside until you pick it up. Alternately, we are happy to forward your mail onward to you. You can choose between daily, weekly, twice weekly and monthly forwarding, whatever is most convenient. You can enter your choice as you fill out your booking request and can change it at any time. For each bundle of mail we forward, we only charge postage in addition to a small packing and handling fee.
What is the difference between a business address and a Virtual Office?
How quickly will my business address / virtual office be available?
For how long is my business address / Virtual Office valid?
Is my business address clearly recognizable as mine?
Do I have to pick up my mail myself or can I have it forwarded?
Meetings & events
- Our conference rooms can be booked online at any time using our booking form or through your own Club Account. There is no need to inquire whether specific times are available: Once you choose the room you want, the website indicates whether your desired time is available or if the room has already been reserved.
- Yes, non-members can of course also book our conference rooms. The booking times available are consistent with the Club's opening times. Our tip: Because of the automatic 50% discount on conference room bookings enjoyed by members, it is worth considering a membership (starting at €29 per month)!
- Our Club bistro provides snacks and a wide variety of cold and warm beverages. In advance of a meeting (by way of a text field during the conference room booking process, for example), you can inform us whether you need snacks and drinks made available prior to or during your event. Our friendly on-site Club team will take care of preparations in accordance with your needs. See the following question for information on more extensive catering services.
- Of course: We are happy to arrange for the complete catering of meetings or other events held at the Club. To ensure adequate planning and smooth service, we request that you notify us of your catering needs as soon as possible. Our on-site team is happy to answer your questions and provide information regarding catering. You can also use our booking form to indicate the kind of catering (type, number of people, etc.) you require. Details will be clarified prior to the event.
- Depending on your needs, our spaces are perfect for all manner of events, including workshops, BarCamps and networking evenings. You are welcome to approach us with your non-binding inquiry to find out how we can help make your event idea a reality!