Your company in a prime Berlin location
It's more than just a business address. A Virtual Office gives you the full-service package for your company. Book your new company domicile in Berlin and flexibly add optional services according to your needs. Your Virtual Office address is what we call a "proper" address - one that doesn't require any additional information like "Office Club" or "c/o" on the envelope and is thereby clearly recognizable as your business address.
Your new company quarters at Office Club comes with more than just a prestigious address and mere mail acceptance by our friendly staff on site. We will gladly manage all aspects of mail handling on behalf of your project. In addition to processing, storing and forwarding your corporate mail, we offer a convenient scan service. You may also want to make Office Club the central platform for all business matters and use the Club's fixed or shared work space as well as variable event space. As a Club member you enjoy unlimited access to the conference rooms with an automatic 50% discount on the booking price.
Virtual Office - ready when you are
Book your Virtual Office at any time right here on this website. Once it has been confirmed and set up it will be available for immediate use. If you opt for a term of 1 year your basic monthly rate is a bit lower than for a three-month term. The chosen term is the minimum contract period: The contract automatically renews at the end of the term - you do not have to lift a finger.
Prices & services
Find all services and prices for our Virtual Office solutions at a glance below. All prices are net prices excl. valid VAT. If you need assistance with your booking or if have questions about memberships and other services, feel free to contact us – we're standing by.
|Virtual Office 3||Virtual Office 12|
|Minimum term||3 months||12 months|
|May be used as company hq||yes||yes|
|Included days (flexible desk)||4||4|
|Scan service plus €1,49 / letter||€29||€29|
|Mail forwarding / envelope||€5 plus postage||€5 plus postage|
|Conference rooms||50% discount||50% discount|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the advantages of a Virtual Office relative to a business address?
- An Office Club business address allows you to use the location as your business address – and, of course, to take advantage of all of the Club's services and amenities. Your conference room bookings will always be discounted. Additional services, such as a company nameplate, lockers and much more can be booked and used at any time. Should you wish to use the address for entries in official public registries (such as the Business Registry), a Virtual Office / company headquarters is more suitable, unless the business address is noted under the company headquarters address as a dependent branch or purely as a mailing address. By choosing a Virtual Office as your professional home, the use of the site on four days a month is included, with additional days bookable at any time.
- How quickly will my Virtual Office be made available to me?
- After booking your company domicile and receiving our confirmation, you can begin using your Virtual Office immediately. We will, of course, only begin handling your incoming company mail once you have signed an authorization giving our team the legal authority to do so. We are happy to answer your questions pertaining to the booking and setup of your Virtual Office from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. (with the exception of holidays).
- Do I have to pick up my mail myself or can I have it forwarded?
- It is, of course, up to you. All incoming mail is sorted at the Club location and set aside until you pick it up. Alternately, we are happy to forward your mail onward to you. You can choose between daily, weekly, twice monthly and monthly forwarding, whatever is most convenient. You can enter your choice as you fill out your booking request and can change it at any time. For each bundle of mail we forward, we only charge the postage in addition to a small packing and handling fee.
- How does the optional scanning service work?
- Our scanning service is for all members who want to receive their mail immediately. Should you book the scanning service, your incoming mail will be discretely opened by our personnel, scanned and sent to you digitally. The scanning service can be booked at any time as needed.