Your new office without compromises
Are you seeking the flexible character of a coworking space, but don't want to forsake having your own desk? No problem. At Office Club, we have special Club areas with fixed work space that you can rent for yourself or entire teams. This allows you to create the productive working environment you need for your project - away from the home office, your client's office or company headquarters. Freelancers, entrepreneurs and established companies can also free themselves of long-term leases and find fertile ground for growing their own initiatives. In addition to open-plan offices, we also offer lockable office rooms for lone wolves, expatriates or entire project teams.
Our Club memberships are always tailored to your needs (and those of your team). The foundation is high-quality work space, modern office hardware, state-of-the-art conference rooms and a fast and stable internet connection. You may also add several extras of your choice to foster your well-being and personal success. Our friendly staff is pleased to welcome your guests, ensure your comfort and also handle your incoming business mail. All of this will give you more time to focus on what is most important: your project at hand.
Book your office at any time
As an alternative to shared work space without your own dedicated desk, Office Club lets you choose between two fixed work space options: Apart from an Office Club Fixed Desk in an open-plan office, we can also provide an Office Desk in a lockable office room. As with all Office Club plans, we try to keep the terms as flexible as possible allowing you to easily react to fluctuations in demand or personnel. There are no deposits, real estate agent commissions or the need to make considerable investments in office equipment and 24/7 access is always included. All Club members get an automatic 50% discount on conference room bookings and your first two meeting hours each month are free of charge.
Prices & services
Find all services and prices for our fixed work space solutions at a glance below. All prices are net prices excl. valid VAT. If you need assistance with your booking or have questions about memberships or other services, feel free to contact us – we're standing by. This also applies to larger requests involving multiple colleagues or entire project teams.
|Fix Desk||Office Desk|
|Desk type||fixed||fixed, lockable|
|Minimum term||1 month||3 months|
|Conference rooms||50% discount + 2 h / month incl.||50% discount + 2 h / month incl.|
|Printer / copier / scanner||included||included|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between fixed and flexible workspaces?
- Fixed workspaces – regardless whether a Fix Desk in an open-plan office or an Office Desk in a lockable office space – are only assigned to a single member at a time. Once you have booked, that desk is available exclusively to you. In contrast to the flexible workspaces, it does not have to be cleared before you leave the Club. The fixed workspaces are also located in a separate Club area that is only accessible using a specially configured Club Card (RFID key card). The same applies to individual office spaces. Check our price list for a precise overview of the services that are included in your membership and those that can be booked as supplements.
- What are the rental terms for fixed workspaces?
- Fix Desks (in the open-plan areas) have a minimum rental term of one calendar month. The minimum rental term for Office Desks (in lockable office rooms) is three months. "Rental term" refers to the minimum duration of your membership. If you do not terminate your membership prior to its expiration, it will be automatically renewed for the same term – e.g. either for one or three months. This provides you with flexibility and means you won't get trapped in a long-term contract.
- I am looking for space for my entire team. Who should I contact?
- We are just as pleased to welcome individuals as we are teams looking for the right environment for their projects. As with everything else at Office Club, you can use our online booking system at any time to reserve fixed desks. We do suggest, however, that you contact us in advance when reserving multiple workspaces in order to arrange the timing and determine which seating configurations are available. The best way to handle this is to either call us or to send a short email addressing your needs to info(at)officeclub.com. Our support team will respond in a timely manner and inform you of the options available to you at Office Club.
- Which services are included with fixed workspaces?
- All fixed workspaces include 24/7 access, so that you have access to your workspace at all times. Access is provided via your Club Card (an RFID key card) and is only provided to certain coworkers – those sitting directly in your area in the open-plan space or colleagues sharing the same office room. Your membership also includes your own business address. Our team at the reception can also receive and process mail for you and your project upon request. You will also receive a 50% discount when reserving conference rooms. Your first two hours of conference room use each month is also included in your membership free of charge. For teams with several fixed workspaces, the number of complimentary conference room hours provided increases proportionately. Many additional services – unlimited warm beverages or lockers, for example – can be flexibly booked at any time. See our price list for a comprehensive overview of the services included in your membership as well as those which can be booked.
- How do I reserve my fixed workspace?
- It's simple using our online booking system. Under "Fixed Desk & Office Rooms," you have the choice between Fixed Desk (a fixed desk in a separate open-plan office space) and an Office Desk (a fixed desk in a lockable office). We only assign a fixed desk once, so if a Fixed Desk is not available, the best thing to do is to email us directly at info(at)officeclub.com or call us at +49 30 22 33 44 55. We will let you know when and in what configuration something will be available for you.