Event space in a prime Berlin location
An inspiring location for all kinds of events: Event ideas that need a stage bigger than that provided by our conference rooms may want to consider Office Club's open event space in a refined atmosphere. Whether for a networking evening, a meetup, a larger workshop or a product presentation, our experienced event team will gladly organize internal and external events for a wide variety of occasions. Office Club can even provide the perfect package for multi-day conventions or hackathons over the weekend. See below for a small selection of satisfied event clients that we have had the pleasure of hosting events with in recent years.
Office Club's event space stands out not only for its great variability but also for its excellent location. In one of the creative hearts of Berlin, our event site can be easily reached by all participants. The space itself is at ground level and directly accessible from the street. The first-class reception area is ideal for welcoming guests and our friendly team takes care of the catering in accordance with your wishes. Seating arrangements and the technical setup can be customized to fit your needs. If desired, we are also happy to let our Club Community know of your event.
We look forward to your event ideas
You already have an event idea? Or are you still in the planning stages? Either way, we look forward to your non-binding inquiry and will do our best to prepare the perfect package for your event in close consultation with you. As a longtime event partner, we are here for all your questions regarding planning, budgeting, catering and personnel. A initial visit prior to the event can be arranged on short notice and at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I would like to hold an event at the Office Club. Who should I contact?
- Our event team is available for your inquiries at all times. The fastest way to reach us is by sending an email to info(at)officeclub.com. That allows us to familiarize ourselves with the focus of your event, the estimated number of participants and your desired date in addition to opening a timely discussion about further details. We look forward to hearing about your event plans!
- Can I book the event site myself?
- Not quite: To handle the scheduling needs of all our members, our event team handles all inquiries. In close consultation, we then determine what can be done when, where and how.
- What kind of events can be held at Office Club?
- In recent years, we have had the privilege of hosting a wide variety of different functions, including networking evenings, business speed-dating events, product presentations, company parties, pitch events, hackathons and many more. In close consultation with you as the organizer, we take a close look at whether and how we can optimally serve your needs regarding the focus, setup and sequencing of your event on site.
- Will I receive communication support from Office Club?
- Events at our Club sites are always noted on our website calendar, regardless of whether it is a public or limited-access event. If you so desire, we are also happy to publicize your event by way of our Clubletter or by using our social media channels.
- Are there certain times when events cannot be held?
- Essentially, no. Nevertheless, we continually seek to ensure that our members and your event participants have the best experience possible in the Club. Certain event areas are thus only available in the evening or on weekends. At times, the parallel or prior use of our conference rooms makes sense – for a presentation to a smaller group, for example, that is related to the larger event taking place in the event space. We quickly examine every one of your inquiries and scheduling requests and do our best to provide the perfect platform for a successful event.