Meeting rooms in a prime Berlin location
The importance of flexibility is growing, a development that also applies to business meetings and the conference rooms needed to conduct them. Regardless whether a spontaneous meeting, regularly scheduled team meetings, coaching sessions or workshops, we provide the suitable space and services necessary. This gives you more time to concentrate on the important things and to use the inspiring Club environment productively.
With its central location, Office Club is more than an ideal platform for the modern working environment – it is a also a great place for meetings of all kinds. Our conference rooms are generously equipped with high-quality furnishings, latest technology and have more than enough room to hold meetings of up to 16 participants. The bistro staff takes care of your food and beverage needs and will also organise individually tailored caterings upon request. Apart from conference rooms, Office Club also provides variable event space as a complement to or alternative for larger workshops, seminars or company events.
Book a conference room online
Our conference rooms are available to both Club members and non-members. You can book a meeting room at any time through our website. Members are also provided with their own Club account makes booking the rooms even more simple and convenient. As an Office Club member, you also get an automatic 50% discount on the conference room price. This means that your shared desk membership has the potential to pay for itself before your first meeting has even begun.
Prices & services
Find all services and prices for our conference rooms at a glance below. All prices are net prices excl. valid VAT. If you need assistance with your booking or have questions about memberships, caterings or other services, feel free to contact us – we're standing by.
|Price per person and hour||€5||€10|
|Flatscreen incl. Apple TV||included||included|
|Catering||upon request||upon request|
|Projector & canvas||€20||€20|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I book a conference room?
- Directly through our online booking system. By clicking on "Conference rooms," you will be taken directly to a form that will allow you to enter the date, the duration of your meeting and the number of participants. It will also immediately show you if the chosen room is available at the time you desire. An extra field in the form enables you to specify any additional details you would like to provide – any catering wishes or a contact for your reservation, for example. In addition, Club members are provided with a 50% discount on the room price with every booking.
- Is it possible to see in advance if the right conference room is free?
- Of course: After entering the basic details for your meeting (location, date, duration, number of participants) into our booking system, it will automatically show you if the requested conference room is still available. As a member, you also have access to a calendar view of the conference rooms, providing a quicker overview.
- How are prices calculated for a conference room booking?
- Meeting room prices are determined based on the number of participants and the duration. The size of the conference room is not a factor. This allows us to ensure that the price remains transparent and understandable and that the price is based on the scale of usage. A personal, two hour discussion between two people – in the context of a coaching session, for example – would only cost €20 (two people for one hour). And Club members pay only half that.
- Are drinks and snacks available?
- Absolutely. Our own Club bistro offers a large selection of cold and warm beverages as well as a few snacks. We can also arrange comprehensive catering tailored to your specific needs. These requests can be submitted through a text field in the online booking system and will then be prepared in time for your meeting.
- I have a special request. Who can I contact?
- For larger or more complicated booking inquiries, you can reach us Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. by email at info(at)officeclub.com or by phone at +49 30 22 33 44 55.